Terms and conditions for franchisee
If necessary the course fee will be revised once in every 6-months/12 months (depends the location of franchise centre).
- BALC franchisee should have a minimum of 1000 to 1500 sq.ft. area which should be easily accessible by bus or train.
- The said area should consist of a front office and 3 fully furnished classroom of 200 sq.ft.each and a computer lab of 300 sq.ft.
- BALC franchisee applicant must be in the age group of 21-50 years.
- Franchisee should have Rs. 4-10 lakhs as initial investment (depends on location).
- Dedication – The franchisee must spend at least 50% of his/her time at the BALC center.
- Franchisee should be self-motivated, committed and posses good administrative skills..
The course details: